Arcanist runs on Windows, either in
cmd.exe or the Git Bash environments. However, it will take a little effort to get working.
- Install PHP. http://windows.php.net/download for standalone, or look below for Cygwin.
- Install PHP on cygwin. Other than the interpreter need to install php-curl, json extentions. (Also installed a few other extentions just to be sure).
- Install arcanist – get codebase.
- Installing Arcanist on Windows. https://secure.phabricator.com/book/phabricator/article/arcanist_windows/
- git clone https://github.com/phacility/libphutil.git
- git clone https://github.com/phacility/arcanist.git
- Add arcanist/bin to PATH
- arc set-config default “<phab-install-location-on-your-server>“. For eg. http://phab.tutsheap.com
- (needs user interaction) arc install-certificate
Arcanist User Guide on Phabricator: https://secure.phabricator.com/book/phabricator/article/arcanist/
Differential user guide
This content has been helpful to you?
Thanks for contributing!